At The Boiler Repair Man we offer Landlord Gas Safety (CP12) checks in Glasgow from £65+VAT depending on the appliances you have in your property which require testing. If you have a fire
the cost would be £95+VAT for the Landlord Gas Safety in Glasgow. All of our heating engineers are fully qualified gas safe registered operatives, with over 20 years industry experience.
It is important that the Landlord Gas Safety is completed properly, please see below checklist that our engineers follow when completing a CP12:
- Turn off all gas appliances in the property and extinguish any pilot lights
- Turn off gas at meter and carry out a tightness test of the installation (here we are checking the installation for any leaks, if there are leaks trace, locate and repair leak if possible)
- Apply Leak detection fluid to test point.
- Turn on gas providing the tightness test was satisfactory
- Set up Flue Gas Analyser to the test point and u gauge to the gas valve.
- Turn on hot water to highest point (or heating depending on installation) and test for 2 minutes ensuring results are stable.
- Disconnect analyser and u gauge ensure test points are re-fitted properly
- Carry out visual inspection of the flue
- Depending on the appliance check Manufacturers Instructions for ventilation requirements if applicable
- Visual check of the gas meter for example is the ECV (emergency cut off valve) accessable for the property occupier to turn off in case of emergency, are the emergency contact details visible on
the sticker on the front of the meter.
- Check safety precautions on all gas appliances
- Complete paperwork
Give us a call on 0141 239 1195 or Contact Us to book a suitable appointment time for your Gas Safety
Please note the checklist compiled above is not an exhaustive list of all checks that would be carried out it is purely for illustration purposes to highlight works involved in a Gas Safety
Check. Our engineers always pay particular attention to regulation 26.9 of the Gas Safety Installation and use Regulations 1998.
We regularly work in Glasgow and the surrounding areas such as:
Airdrie, Coatbridge, Cumbernauld, Clydebank, Dumbarton, Helensburgh, Balloch, Balfron, Greenock, Largs, Paisley, Newton Mearns, East Kilbride, Cambuslang,
Kirkintilloch, Milngavie, Bearsden, Maryhill & Many more!!!